MOVE Academy Singapore | The Art of Movement
The Journey Begins
MOVE Academy in Singapore stands for what we represent as a family: a school of like-minded practitioners who love to explore the potential of the body and the mind. We welcome people from all walks of life eager to redefine and push these boundaries together, and more importantly, adopt values that will positively impact not only ourselves but our community.
Not only are practitioners trained to overcome obstacles using various techniques like rolling, jumping and climbing, they are also challenged to reinterpret their definition of what obstacles are through these crossfit classes. The Art of Movement Training therefore is a refreshing new way to interact with the urban environment
We are the first academy in Asia to be approved by the Yamakasi, the original founders of Art Du Déplacement (later widely known for parkour or freerunning classes) who started the discipline in the suburbs of Paris in the 1990s. Our physical strength training is inspired by their philosophy and original coaching methods.
Book your trial session to start your journey.
Attend our Build classes to get a strong foundation.
Apply efficient movement in multiple realistic scenarios.
Own your movement and enjoy the benefits beyond training.
Adults ADDOur Signature Class
- Structured Curriculum
- Convenient locations & multiple timings
- Professional coaching team
$ 130/ MonthsRead More
Kids ProgramFrom 6 to 12 year olds
- Fun and engaging program
- Safe learning environment
- Focus on life skills
$ 130/ MonthsRead More
Family ClassBonding time for adults and kids!
- Get active and train with your children
- Great outdoors location
- Specially designed curriculum
$ 99/ MonthsRead More
- Fagan has been at the part of the academy since its beginnings and is one of the pioneers of the Parkour community in Singapore.
- With Art Du Deplacement, Shie Boon hopes to inspire others to find balance in life, enjoy movement and become stronger together.
Coach / Director
- Movement as a whole has always been Ben's weapon of choice to help others explore their environment beyond their daily routine.
- For Ayu, Movement is more than just being agile and being fit. It is about perspective and the connection between the mind and the soul.
Art Du Deplacement
Art Du Deplacement (ADD) is, as the French name suggests, the art of movement. It was created in the Paris suburbs by Yamakasi founders Yann Hnautra, Chau Belle and Laurent Piemontesi, with the support of Williams Belle and Guylain N’Guba Boyeke. A movie was later released in 2001 and that contributed to popularising the practice worldwide.
Even though ADD is rooted in philosophy with a specific way of training, it is at the same time constantly evolving in ways that are initiated, inspired and influenced by the Yamakasi founders. As Williams Belle puts it: “The aim is to overcome our mental limitations and appreciate every single moment in life.”
The physical training is only the expression of this philosophy. The quest for physical strength eventually leads to self-discovery and mental resilience